FS Family Tree COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN VIEW plus BONUS



This PowerPoint PDF gives you instructions on how to access the FamilySearch Family Tree COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN VIEW. Plus at the end it includes the bonus material I gleaned from FamilySearch at Education Week at Provo.

You can use this view to help other members of the LDS church when they are doing Temple and Family History Work. I feel it is such a useful and fun view that everyone should be able to access it!

It is one of the first things I show when I work with someone. The first visit I show them this view and then look at any opportunities that may show. Then we can move on to FIND TAKE TEACH from this view and/or explore their family history goals, interests, and desires.

FS Family Tree COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN VIEW plus BONUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Handcart Utah Pioneer Companies

Quick, Simple, Fun, and Yet Instructive Family History Ideas

MAY Family History Goal