Discovering the Story of Your UTAH PIONEERS


Here is the PowerPoint from my Pioneer Class. I couldn't cover all of the wonderful things that are available so I will refer you to the links listed in below.

Discovering Your Utah Pioneers PowerPoint PDF

What is a Utah Pioneer?

Awesome Utah Pioneer Internet Links

Summary of the 10 Handcart Companies

Temple Ordinance Chronology Charts

Bringing Your Utah Pioneer Legacy to Life



The Sons of the Utah Pioneers has a beautiful and amazing magazine the I highly recommend everyone subscribe to receive. The SUP link will take you there. You will not be sorry.

If you are interested in learning more about Daughters of Utah Pioneers (DUP), you can explore the DUP Website or see where there are "Camps" in your area here.

If you are in the Mesa, AZ area you can contact me at peggyashaz@hotmail.com about joining camps in this area. I have served on Company Boards and Local Camps as the historian for most of the 19 years I have been a member.

After viewing the PowerPoint and learning how to determine your pioneer ancestry, let me know how many pioneers you have in the comments!

I have 32 Utah Pioneers, my children have 50, and my grandchildren have 72.

How many do you have? Let us know in the comments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Handcart Utah Pioneer Companies

Quick, Simple, Fun, and Yet Instructive Family History Ideas

MAY Family History Goal